About the business
Alliance Health is one of the leading providers of health care professionals.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced and enthusiastic Theatre Orderly to join our friendly and hardworking team within the Operating Theatre Suite with additional duties as requested for example domestic assistance.
You will combine your passion for patient centred care and take pride in contributing to an environment which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our client’s staff & patients.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting patient transport between the wards and theatre
- Domestic Assistance
- Previous theatre orderly exposure
- Valid police clearance
- Valid NSW WWCC
- Current vaccinations or willingness to receive vaccinations in accordance to NSW Health
- Up to date or willingness to complete mandatory training such as basic life support and manual handling.
- Amazing casual Pay Rates
- Full orientation provided
- Uniform provided
- Professional and experienced team
- Education and training opportunities – free annual training
For more information please contact the Alliance Health Recruitment team at email@example.com or call 1300 034 494.
To apply please email your CV and a Recruitment Consultant will contact you in a timely manner.