Alliance Health is a Nursing agency with a quality-focused and client-oriented recruitment service within the healthcare and community sector. A wholly-owned subsidiary of the NSW Business Chamber, Alliance Health specialises in casual and permanent placement for nurses, carers and other health care professionals.
As a recognised leader in the market, Alliance Health is seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant for a full-time role in their agency division. Reporting to the Recruitment and Operations Manager, you will work as part of a close-knit team to deliver excellent candidate care, whist recruiting constant high caliber talent.
Your strong communication skills, candidate contact and management to our clients will ensure your success in this role.
In this role you will undertake the following duties:
- Build relationships with new candidates, in addition to strengthening relationships with existing candidates
- Support the growth of the agency recruitment division by partnering with the wider Alliance management team
- Oversee interstate and international partnering agency referrals whilst continuing to build agency relationships
- Manage candidate care by providing excellent customer service
- Review agency shift shortfalls and geographical areas with the Allocations team to ensure that active recruitment and advertisements are placed to source talent to fill key deficit areas
- Screen, shortlist, interview, book appointments and reference checks
- Support the Alliance Health candidate sponsorship process
- Conduct working with children and national police checks
To be considered for the shortlist of this role you will meet the following selection criteria:
- Experience within Healthcare, HR & Recruitment or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Lateral-thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to build rapport quickly with staff and clients
- An environment that embraces a true work-life balance, and business culture that is both passionate and professional
- Employee Assistance Program, Dental and Health Insurance discounts, and other health and lifestyle promotions
- Thorough induction and training program with a supportive manager and team
- Ongoing career opportunities within Alliance Health and the wider NSW Business Chamber
If you are seeking a new challenge and you meet the above criteria we encourage you to submit your application by emailing your CV and cover letter to Alliance Health Operations and Recruitment Manager, Kate Gormley, firstname.lastname@example.org