Interested in nursing in Australia and want to find out more?
Join Alliance Health International Recruitment Manager Jane Cunningham for a FREE “Nursing in Australia” information session as we run you through everything you need to know to work as a nurse in Australia. We will be covering key topics including:
- AHPRA registration
- Work availability
- Setting up a bank account
- General nursing in Australia information as well as answering any questions you may have
- Date: Thursday, 15th February
- Venue: Copperface Jacks – 29-30 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Times: 10am – 12pm OR 1pm – 3pm
- Registration: please fill in the form below
Join hundreds of nurses who have already attended these events and made the trip down-under to Australia for nursing work!