Alliance Health is a recruitment provider for both staff and facilities alike.
Our clients and staff have the protection of appropriate coverage for both professional indemnity Insurance and workers compensation insurance and associated business insurances.
Experience the Alliance Health difference:
- Alliance Health is founded by nurses, for nurses
- Over 12 years experience
- We have placed over 3800 nurses
- Placements in all the capital cities, plus exciting rural & outback placements
- Registered Nurses (Div 1) and Midwives
- Enrolled Nurses (Div 2)
- Assistants in Nursing
- Care Staff (PCA’s, HSW’s)
- Residential Care Workers
- Clinical Support Officers and Ward clerks
- Auxiliary support staff including porters, ward persons, orderlies, and CSSD technicians.
- First Aid Nurses
- School Nurses
- Primary Care Nurses
- Operating Theatres
- Critical Care – ICU, CCU, ED – adult, paediatric and neonatal
- Mental Health
- Disabilities & Aged Care
- Forensic Health
- Specialist Community Care
Allied health AGENCY
- Dental staff
- Occupational therapists
- Social workers
- Speech therapists
- Practice managers and associated assistants.
At Alliance we invest time into understanding the requirements of our client and the skills and attributes of the candidates that are put forward for positions.
With offices located in Australia, the UK and Ireland, we’re able to draw talented nurses from across the world to place into your facility.
This enables Alliance Health to place the best person in the role.
We “work in partnership” with all of our candidates and clients to ensure an excellent reputation in the healthcare industry, which we constantly strive to maintain and enhance.
- Allied Health Professionals.